Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HOT HOT HOT

Thats right it is HOT now.. and up untill last night I forgot how much it sucks to run in the heat and NC humidity. But I did it. Not as many miles as I had wanted to but I got out there and ran. I think in the heat I will have to build my miles back up so I dont hurt myself.
         Post Run it was HOT HOT HOT out there yesterday
While we are on the subject of working out. Does anyone out there get up early to do your work outs?? IF SO... How the heck do you make yourself get out of bed.. I would love to run in the morning but I swear I just cant do the whole 5:30 am thing and I dont stay up late so that is really not a valid excuse. I say constantly ok tomorrow I will get up early drive to the park and do my run... NEVER HAPPENS... Especially this time of year when its hot, I think it would be a better idea to do a moring run if I can just get up to do it.
 
This week is an exciting week! My Brother and his family finally make the move back home. YAY! I am so excited to get to have them close again.

OK lastly  do any of you do the whole "Clean Eating" thing?? If so can you leave me your email ?? I got some questions..LOL

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...My friend and I were talking about this just the other day. I have NEVER been a morning exerciser. Cannot do it. And I've tried. It's just not practical for my life. I have to be at work before 7:30AM. I don't even want to THINK about how early I'd have to get up to make a workout happen. Ha!

    But...having said that...I workout in a gym. I totally understand why you would want to avoid that heat. It's the same here in Arkansas.

    And on a side note...you are SO stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete