Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Second Fill

Today I went in for this months appt at the surgeons office. I saw a new PA the regular one has left the practice. She gave me a BIG GIRL fill today 2.5cc so that puts me at 4.5 in my 10cc band. Next appt is scheduled for 10/14/13 ( 7 wks instead of 6, due to their schedule being crazy busy).
My goal is to be down a full 100 Lbs by end of Nov when I run my half marathon. I know this is possible. That's about 12 wks away and that's right at 2Lbs a wk. I will stay very focused in order to meet this goal. PS ... If/when , DEFINITELY WHEN NO IF's , I hit the 100 lb mark I will be to my high school graduation weight... WOO HOO :)

NSV... I saw an old pastor of mine last night. He had not seen me in about 2 yrs now.... He said, after about 10 min standing there talking to me, I am sorry have you lost like a TON of weight... That tickled me pink got to tell you! Of course I said WELL YES, YES I HAVE :) He said we Baptist take any reason we can find to eat huh. Then we talked about how hard it is to retrain our brains to not reward  ( or Celebrate) our self or others with food. Still when I want to get someone a gift or thank you item I have to stop myself from getting them candy/cookies/a cake etc... We are NOT DOGS we don't need to treat ourselves or others that way with edible treats... I nice card or handmade gift express the same feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see progress photos!!! 100 pounds is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete