Sunday, March 24, 2013

What have I done in the last 2 months???

Well other than waiting on approval and going to all my dr appts. I have swapped out my Bojangles Biscuit and Fries for Breakfast with a Unjury Protein Shake, added a snack about 3 everyday and I am also hitting the gym 5-6 days a wk.
What does all this amount to...
well NOT  too much on the scale BUT!!!!!! I went for my fitness evaluation at the Wellness Center today... I was expecting a "poor" fitness level but I received a FAIR.... not wonderful but Ill take it. Seems like all the time in the gym is paying off in other ways too. They re measured me... My last measurements were taken Jan 23rd so its been 2 months
drum roll please!!!!!!!
I have lost the following

1 1/2 inches in my waist
2 1/4 inches in my hips
1/2 inch in my biceps
and 2 1/2 inches in my chest

I really could not believe it I mean I new my clothes were fitting different but it was awesome to see it in black and white!!!!

After my fitness eval he took me around and showed me how to use all the cardio equipment. and about 6 pc of the weight machines that he wants me to use twice a week to work on the areas I was weak in on my fitness eval. They will re-eval me every 4 months ... what an awesome way to chart my progress... After my tour I hit the pool and swam laps for about 25 mins it was a great morning at the gym. Now that I have seen results I can wait to get back tomorrow evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment