Good Wednesday Morning. Happy Hump Day.
Weigh in Stats
Starting Wt 273
Current Wt 171.1
Total Loss 101.9
The closer and closer I get to goal the slower and slower the weight is coming off.
This was to be expected and has not caught me by surprise. So I am choosing to reflect on who I am right now vs who I was back when this journey started.
*I am stronger physically, mentally and emotionally
* I am healthier and more fit than I have been in years..
* I am off 3 of my daily Rx's ( still have BP meds)
* I am more focused on everything ( I think the exercise helps clear my mind so this can be possible)
* I am a RUNNER and LOVE IT.
* I wear a size 8 vs 20
* I am happier in general ( I believe its easier to be happy when you feel good about yourself and what you are doing)
what about some visual black and white numbers
Well measurements... I took my first set the week I went to the WLS Seminar, this was in January ( surgery date was 4/3/13)
Jan ( all in inches) 11/28/13 ( all in inches)
Chest 52 38.5
Waist 47 35.5
Hips 55.25 40.75
Thighs 28 22
Calf's 20.75 16.75
Biceps 16.5 12
Forearm 12 9.5
Wrist 7 6.5
Neck 17 13.75
OM Goodness that is nearly 50 inches gone never to be found again, 49.75 to be exact!
So even though the last 20 lbs will most likely crawl by, I have come so far and wont let myself be discouraged over the zero or half pound loss weeks. I will get there. This has been a great journey so far, Ive learned so much about myself and health and fitness. I am a better wife and mother for this journey.