Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lets see talk exercise

Or the lack there of...for the last 2 wks I have been really missing my gym time. I have only made it to the gym once since hubbys been gone. We have made it to the park several times to run/walk the 3 miles in prep for my 5k in a couple weeks, but still not the same I miss my 90 min of cardio daily... any hoo I still have a wk to go before Matt comes home so I thought I need to find something I can do at home around all the farm chores, daughter, and work etc.. I know LBG loves her Jillian Michaels 30 day shred so I picked it up this evening. I could do 95% of it... knee hurt a little during the jumping jacks but that was about it... I sweated as much as I do in they gym... it was a great all over work out ...my goal is to do it daily, even once he comes home since I don't do any strength at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment