Monday, July 1, 2013

Recap from visit to MIL's

We are finally home from our trip out of state to see my MIL. It was a good visit. We had a surprise birthday party for her Saturday night ( for her 70th). Here are a couple pics of me and hubby and me and my daughter prior to the party.
Its super hard to eat right that far away from home and the norm. I still managed to eat band sized portions just not what I'd classify as "healthy" but managed to loose a lb so I'm ok w that. Back at it this week... running group tonight rain or shine... I am hoping for shine BUT as of right now its pouring down rain, so will see it may be a wet evening.
And lastly... my nephew is coming to spend a couple days w us at the end of the wk... I am so excited. We are taking him to a  ballgame and to see fireworks and we are going to make some t-shirts. Hoping to go pick up our new turkeys while he is w us... yes we are adding Turkeys to our flock. Super fun times when you come visit Auntie! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment