Friday, January 17, 2014

Enjoying the "SORE"

One of my goals for the year was to attend at least 2 classes at the gym a week this year. This week I got three in. Spin on Monday night then on Thursday I did Core and then a Boot Camp style class called Sports Conditioning. I loved spin, I left exhausted, but good exhausted. Ive been attending Core since Nov and really enjoy it. Boot Camp made me question my sanity.. It was such an incredibly hard class. I mean I know I am not "in shape" but I have a fairly decent fitness level. But it so kicked my butt.
Regardless I plan to attend the same 3 classes next week. Once I can wake up on Friday am with out being in incredible pain I am going to try to add  a 5:30 am Spin Class on Fridays. I just could not do that this morning. My legs were cramping so bad and I have a 14 mile run tomorrow, just could not risk an injury. I plan on a short run or at least a walk at lunch to try to stretch them out.

2 comments: