Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #41

Good Wednesday Morning.
Well I think my double work out days helped budge the scale a little bit. And a little bit a week is all I am really expecting at this point in my journey anyways so I will take it.
Starting weight 273
Current weight 163.4
Total Loss 109.6

I got to run at the new park last night. Sun set was scheduled for 5:23 pm so I knew I didn't have long. I ended up getting a full 4 miles in before it got all the way dark though. AND that was at my fastest pace ever for multiple miles. I was super pumped.

In the sad side of Runners News though. A mother, wife and runner was killed yesterday morning by a drunk driver. I will be running for Meg on Saturday. My miles in honor of her. My goal is 14 miles. If you wanna look up info about her and the virtual run, you can do so on facebook just look for Meg's Miles Supporters.

Well I am off to start my day. Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Great job and so sad about the runner. :(. Such a waste that it appended because of stupidity/drunk driving!

    ReplyDelete