Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Pic is of me at work today in one of my purdy new scarfs:-).
I go to the Cardiologist tomorrow morning. ...praying everything is fine and I am approved for surgery on his end... then I am back to waiting on my surgeons office... seems they lost my psych eval when in was sent in and now the psych dr is out of her office for at least another wk and a half due to a medical condition of her own... and only once she gets back in the office and resends the eval will my file be sent to the insurance company for approval.  So I am a little frustrated right now. The surgeon has a case mgr whose whole job is to run down the ppwk and make appt and loosing that eval was a Huge mistake ( esp since i had warned her to watch out for it that the dr was getting ready to be unavalible for wks)... its delayed things by 3 wks. Oh well thats my rant... it will be ok, it will happen sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment