Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One month band-aversary!

I can't believe its been a month!  I am so happy w my decision to have Lap Band surgery.
In four weeks I am down a total (post op) of 17.2 lbs for a grand total of 30.5 lbs

Here is a short list of difference from today vs a month ago
1. If you read my prior stat post u know I've lost 3.75 in in my butt.. it gets sore sitting on it all day with out all that padding :-)
2.snuggling w hubby the other night he announced he felt bones when he had his arm around my waist... was I really that fluffy before... I guess so , had not dawned on me before...
3. 17.2 more lbs gone for good
4. Training for my first 5k
5.largest size in my closet has been retired .. they no longer fit
These are just a few a of the changes I've seen in the last month.
Today I meet w the nutritionalist at my surgeons office for a group sessions on how to move into soft food and beyond. I am excited and also very nervous about regular food. Am going to try to address that fear w him. I am thinking its normal but I do need to know how to get over it.
I also included a pic. Today one month post op.

No comments:

Post a Comment