Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PRE OP APPT

Today I went to my pre op appt .. It was a pretty awesome appt all in all... First off I am down 14 LBs since my first appt with him 2 months ago :) AND he had a cancellation in his schedule for tomorrow so I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30. I have to be there at 6:30.
Liquid Diet today nothing to eat or drink after mid night. Hospital just called they said they show he wants me to stay overnight for observation, this makes me sad. I really wanted to go home but its for the best I guess.. I do plan on begging him to let me go home but we will see, if not I will live.
So with one day notice not much time to be nervous for freaked out... I made up my mind and here we go !

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I would have been totally freaked out with such short notice...glad you are handling it well :)

    ReplyDelete